Sunday, July 22, 2012

An Award -- You Like me!!!

An award, --for me??  !!!

A big thank you to Chelsey at 
for offering this to me.












This award is named for the German word "Liebster," which translates to "beloved" or "favorite", and is given to a "new, up and coming blogger."
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


I hope this is as exciting to these new bloggers as it was for me!

Great Scavenger hunt here
Kindergarten Love


Detailed plans for first day of kindergarten
Lanier's Lions


Whole Brain Teaching ideas
Blessings of Teaching


Emergency sub binders
The Meek Moose


Love the ""I Can" charts here!
Sample's Superstars

So many bloggers -- so many good ideas!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks -- I'm "Lovin" the name of your blog!
      Ann

      Delete
  2. Awww shucks. Thanks for showing me some Kindergarten LOVE!
    Thank you very much!
    KindergartenLove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for adding your blog at Kindergarten Network. I also added a link to your blog on my Facebook page. I'm your newest follower!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten
    Kindergarten Network

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!!