Saturday, September 8, 2012

NC Teacher Bloggers and the Ultimate Linky Party

teaching blog addict
                                                 Click here on "Teaching with Z" to link up

I have found so many great ideas from other teacher bloggers since I became an addict started reading -- and writing -- teacher blogs.  And like "Teaching with Z," I looked at the pictures and stories of bloggers who were meeting up this summer in New York and Texas and Las Vegas -- and wished there was an event a little closer to home in NC.  So I am happy to add my little blog to the list of NC teachers -- and look forward to a NC meet-up sometime!

                                           And look what else I found today! Just click on

Click here!
                                             
                                                               ultimate linky party

1 comment:

  1. Ann,

    I am so glad you joined the blog hop! I started it weeks ago and had NO ONE join in so I started to think I was the only NC blogger...LOL!:) Hopefully we'll have more join us soon, I think it would be so great to become a network so we can plan a meet-up!

    Looking forward to following your blog:)
    ~Rachel
    Teaching with Z

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!!