Thursday, June 6, 2013

Purge and organize

School has been out for ever a week, but all I have seen are doctors' offices, the funeral home, and the hospital. I'm dealing with 2 ailments -- and my sweet little aunt died, so I made a quick trip to wv for the funeral. I hope my distractions are over so I can get on with my plan for summer.
I am reading 3 books right now that I hope will help me be a better teacher next fall. If I don't change my mind, I will be retiring at the end of the next school year , but I hope I am never too old to learn!
Not only am I planning to organize my thoughts, I have GOT to get my classroom organized!

I have spent a bucket full of money on learning material in the past 9 years. As I plan to retire after one more year, I think I need to get rid of lots and organize the best. I took pictures so I could remember how much work I have left to do.
Bummer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you comment!!