Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vacation from Teaching -- Not Yet

School has been out for over a month, and we are on vacation at the beautiful Isle of Palms/ Charleston area  As my husband and I walked down the beach, I am sorry to say that the topic of conversation was the school schedule and teaching reading.  The book I brought to read is "Whole-brain Teaching for Challenging Kids." I was back at the school 3 or 4 times last month.  Why is it that I can't seem to take off my teacher hat, even in July?

3 comments:

  1. It's called "passion". More people in this world need passion for others. But a passion like yours can only come from Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! haha! That is totally how I am, and then I went into school yesterday for like 8hrs! haha :)

    I just started following your blog, and I have nominated it for a Liebster Award! :) Check out my blog for details! :)

    Katelin
    Katelin's Kreative Kindergarten

    ps. I LOVE that cabinet! I am going to use that idea for a new bookcase/shelf I got! I love the colored paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is what it means to be a teacher. That passion is there year round. Hey, I just nominated you for a Liebster award: http://mshornskindergarten.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!!